We are looking for highly motivated people
With Winning Personalities
If you consider yourself a strong people person, and if you care about success for yourself and for the businesses we serve, we want to hear from you.
HCM & Payroll
Marketing & Admin
Sales & Development
Accounting & Finance
Frequently Asked Questions
When we are hiring for a position, it will show as “Open” and have a red icon next to that posting above. You can click on the link and view the details of the job description. If you are interested, we require that all applicants upload a cover letter followed by a resume on our website.
If you don’t see “Open” and a red icon beside a position that means the position is filled and we are not looking to hire for that position at this time.
Our hiring process is as follows:
- After we have received your cover letter and resume, our team will review all the resumes submitted.
- If we find your resume to be a good match for our company, we will contact you to set up an initial interview.
- Our initial interview takes about 15 minutes over the phone.
- If a candidate passes the initial round then we follow up with a face-to-face or zoom call for the second round.
- Based on the type of position you may have more than two rounds of interviews.
- Final interviews are held at the office.
Just like our clients, we also value our team. Helping them onboard the right way helps them perform par excellence at their job. Below is our onboarding process to help our new hires. Once a new hire has signed the offer letter and employer agreement:
- Training week 1: Depending on the position, the new hire is trained on each product, service, and technology used for our services.
- Training week 2: Depending on the job, the new hire gets to shadow an existing team member. For a sales position, they will be trained by two managers.
- Week 3: New hire starts working on their job with access to their direct manager.
Note: All hires are contingent upon clearing background checks.
We are a fast-growing company that requires good talent. As the company grows all employees have various opportunities to grow with it.