Account Manager Job Description
SmartPayroll Solutions is a Human Capital Management company based in Duluth, Georgia. We offer businesses all the necessary services such as Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, HR Training, Payroll, Employee Compensation, Benefits Management, Time Tracking, and Performance Management, needed to help maximize workforce potential, drive engagement, and improve business productivity.
We are searching for a bubbly and communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
The Account Manager will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find opportunities to generate more revenue for the client and the company.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for the company’s clients
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with clients to build trust
- Identify revenue opportunities for the clients and the company
- Ability to demo and educate potential clients through zoom calls on various systems
- Respond to clients’ inquiries received via email, calls, zoom calls
- Multi-task between various inquiries and systems in a fast-paced environment
- Assist clients in processing payroll, and other related HCM related tasks
- Resolve problems by investigating the presented issues and, consulting with peers
- Actively listen to each client to gain a perfect understanding of their business needs
- Properly manage client’s expectations and follow through on commitments
- Exceed expectations
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Positive Attitude, Self-starter, Motivated, Organized And Detail-oriented, Analytical, Fast Learner, Client-focused Solutions, Strong Verbal And Written Communication, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Accounting Background, Managing Processes, General Consulting Skills, Multi-tasking Skills, Problem-solving, Prioritization, Warm Professionalism, Patience, Focus, Emphasizing Excellence, Microsoft Word, And Excel Knowledge
- Account management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000 Annual compensation
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k
Bonus: Quarterly bonuses