Business Development Representative
Come work for a dynamic growing company, selling best in class technology and service, with unlimited earning potential and residual commissions.
We are a boutique provider of payroll and human capital technology and services to small and medium-sized businesses based in Duluth, GA. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial spirited company with room to grow and the ability to make an impact in the company, then this is the right position for you.
The Company: SmartPayroll Solutions is an emerging leader in Atlanta and the Southeast for providing payroll and human capital technology and solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. We pride ourselves in our superior service and support for our clients which reflects in our industry-high client retention percentage. Our company culture focuses on employee well being and teamwork. When our team is happy, we know our clients will be also.
- Our ideal candidate not only has the sales experience and aptitude required to succeed in this position but also shares the vision and belief of our founder of taking care of clients and teammates.
- Our ideal candidate also has an entrepreneurial spirit and believes in building and scaling a business, and not just treating this as another “sales job.”
The Position: We’re looking for a Business Development Representative
- We offer a competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions
- We provide extensive training and support to ensure your success
- 1 year of outside business to business prospecting sales experience
- Strong professional communication skills
- Strong acumen with technology
- Coachable team player with a positive attitude and drive
- 4-year degree
- Experience selling to small businesses between 10-250 employees
- Prospect small to medium-sized businesses (10-250 employees) and generate new clients
- Demo our technology as needed to larger prospect accounts
- Develop a strong referral network and generate inbound leads
- Work with implementation and client services to deliver a world-class onboarding and on-going service experience
- Enter and update data and reports in CRM
- Other duties and responsibilities outlined by the CEO
*Due to COVID19, some responsibilities or work environments may change