Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Description
SmartPayroll Solutions is a Human Capital Management company based in Duluth, Georgia. We offer businesses all the necessary services such as Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, HR Training, Payroll, Employee Compensation, Benefits Management, Time Tracking, and Performance Management, needed to help maximize workforce potential, drive engagement, and improve business productivity.
We are searching for a bubbly and communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
- Candidate pipeline development that includes cultivating relationships with companies/key stakeholders and candidates.
- Managing logistics of the recruitment process that includes planning, correspondence, and execution through marketing, screening, interviewing, and conversion into hires.
- Planning small and large-scale corporate events such as workshops, informational sessions, conferences, continuing education, and dinners with companies/candidates.
- Set up meetings with different companies to facilitate workers’ compensation and schedule appointments between managements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Excellent, organizational, time, and project management skills.
Positive Attitude, Self-starter, Motivated, Organized And Detail Oriented, Analytical, Fast Learner, Client-focused Solutions, Strong Verbal And Written Communication, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Hr Background, Managing Processes, General Consulting Skills, Multi-tasking Skills, Problem Solving, Prioritization, Warm Professionalism, Patience, Focus, Emphasizing Excellence, Microsoft Word, and Excel Knowledge
- Talent Acquisition: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k