Come work for a dynamic growing company that offers a competitive salary and fosters personal development! We are a boutique provider of payroll and human capital technology and services to small and medium-sized businesses. We are looking for an organized, responsible, hard-working, and pro-active individual with excellent work ethics and communication skills. If you enjoy working in a small-business environment and are interested in growth opportunities, we’d like to hear from you.
The Company: SmartPayroll Solutions is an emerging leader in Atlanta and the Southeast for providing payroll and human capital technology and solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. We pride ourselves in our superior service and support for our clients which reflects in our industry-high client retention percentage. Our company culture focuses on employee well being and teamwork. When our team is happy, we know our clients will be also.
Details of this job:
The Payroll Specialist will be fully accountable for ALL payroll administration.
- College degree
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in payroll
- FPC is encouraged
- Advanced understanding of payroll taxes for multi-state clients
- Thorough understanding of Accruals/PTO/Garnishments
- Process payroll
- Set up new accounts
- Add/edit/update employee information
- Run Reports
- Create Adhoc reports
- Reconcile tax payments
- Reconcile bank statements with payroll system and tax reports
- Make tax payments
- Work on 365 reconciliation tool
- Resolve client issues with IRS/ government agencies
- A clear understanding of W2 and year-end paperwork
- Excellent communication skills to handle client calls
- Address client requests
- Resolve client issues/concerns
- Excellent organization skills
- Properly handles client paperwork
- Works well with cloud-based systems
- Pick up/drop off packages from clients
- Print paperwork/labels/shipping/packaging
- Excellent work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are offering pay between $14.50-$17.50 per hour.