Marketing Coordinator Job Description
SmartPayroll Solutions is a Human Capital Management company based in Duluth, Georgia offering businesses all the necessary services such as Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, HR training, Payroll, Employee compensation, Benefit management, Time Tracking, and Performance Management needed to help maximize workforce potential, drive engagement, and improve business productivity.
We are searching for a bubbly and communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars, and organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Communicating campaign deliverables, objectives, and timelines to their team while providing instructions for promotion or use.
- Assist in managing the company’s marketing funnel including but not limited to our social media presence, website content, email marketing activities, and digital advertising channels.
- Develop effective professional relationships with qualified leads and maintain detailed records in the CRM database.
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Excellent, organizational, time, and project management skills.
- Experience working with different Social Media platforms especially LinkedIn
Positive Attitude, Self-starter, Motivated, Organized And Detail Oriented, Analytical, Fast Learner, Client-focused Solutions, Strong Verbal And Written Communication, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Marketing Background, Managing Processes, Multi-tasking Skills, Problem Solving, Prioritization, Warm Professionalism, Patience, Focus, Emphasizing Excellence, Microsoft Word, and Excel Knowledge
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k