When it comes to owning or running a small business, there are a lot of tough questions. And if you’re not sure on some of these answers, you could be putting your business at risk.
At the next Score workshop by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, you’ll hear from a panel of subject matter experts and get the answers to all your risky business questions.
Experienced panelists tackle topics such as:
- What is insider fraud and how do I protect myself?
- Is risk management really necessary? (I already have insurance.)
- How do I legally protect myself (and my family) should I get sick or become disabled?
- What are the biggest risks of payroll, taxes, and worker misclassification?
- How does insurance protect me or my company if I am sued?
Shruti Dhawan, President of SmartPayroll Solutions,will discuss the risks of payroll and worker misclassification and will let you know exactly how to determine the right classification. Shruti will also explain just how big of a deal employee misclassification really is.